Wear high heels

0

Wear high heels

Take nine-year-old mother and the aunt to wear high heels, walked up and down inside the house, the three inches high, Yao Zhi-ting also, felt like a model. 18-year-old entry into the university dormitories in the girls under the influence, I bought a lipstick tubes, coated lipstick to participate in the high-table dinner, specially invited students to take pictures for me (see my book, "fashion moment" on page 25), that is Life is an important moment, the tension was stiff lips, and suddenly feel like a woman. 19-year-old in love, her boyfriend from the British business to come back with a bottle of Dior "Poison" Poison perfume to me, my first bottle of perfume, rich flavor, such as magic like magic, with the University dorm room a little out of tune, but I each It will be days Tu in the pillow, scarf, did not bear fruit in love, it "poison" the taste I remember that even such a person, he was cost-effective, the airport duty-free shops that spend only a few hundred pieces, so He is another person's memory occupied a position.

26-year-old when I shook the soul of man, people love the kind of heat such as fire, he told me such a strong interest in the result, I am on their bodies took place strong curiosity and began to explore the world of sexy lingerie, like a Women, sex life is exciting and full of fun. Work in the community and will be off because of the occasion or the reasons for the trend and put on high heels, handbags, but why would a 32-year-old to be the first to buy an official, prior to the holding of all backpack, purse, and other ex-trend, or The actual needs of the briefcase, hand bag pump (Tote Bag), and so on, until the age of 32 years, began to take a handbag, bought a 33-year-old first Chanel handbags, every quarter since then I have to invest 2-3 different Colors, different sizes of brand-name handbags, every day, even if only a T shirt to wear jeans, but I do not want to use the common Tote Bag, also refused to back another backpack, I get a handbag.

Changes in women's fashion item, in addition to more than five, and jewelry, I also received diamond rings, diamond earrings, while all jewelry, but that is set Xinwu situation, I am afraid that is some difference between the two. Now my "qualifications", yet to experience the effects of jewelry a woman to change the specific chemical reaction, because I do not receive the love of jewelry, such as Harry Winston diamond ring, or the color of Emerald Cut.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive: