Non-virgin on the loose woman must have it?

0

Non-virgin on the loose woman must have it?

May 1 this year, our 5 anniversary of the marriage. I talked to said that her husband, a son of Health, our marriage can be maintained for 5 years. Five years have passed quickly, and did not expect, a prophecy, the first sentence, then gas has become a reality, our marriage come to an end.

Looking back, truly feel that our marriage from the start is a mistake.

My husband is a high school classmate. From the first day into the school, I secretly like him. This is like the young girls hidden feelings, I have always found it very close Yan Shi. Besides, I looked mediocre performance in general, and his tall and handsome, excellent learning ... ... I never thought that one day I will truly approached him.

After graduating from high school, he successfully entered the university, I became a sister working life entirely different from this. Three years later, a gathering of students, I saw him again. At that time, I have to do business in a mall, already know how to dress up the fashionable woman. On that day, I wore a light blue vest of the skirt, long hair Weijuan. All night, his eyes never left me. Late at night, a group of people tired to play, then covered with mats on the floor, Hengqishuba to lie down. He slept by my side. The middle of the night, I found that it was secretly hold my hand, he is! I turned to see his eyes light up at night, Jingjing. We have a long way on the subject, there is no sign, he kissed me.

He started about me. This is my dream. There were no false modesty's not soon, I will be handed over to his own. Did not think that he should become the beginning of a nightmare.

Such an outcome is clear greatly disappointed him. At the beginning, he strongly to cover up, but I could not help but ask her to get along with the details. I am innocent of all a clean breast of everything. Slowly, I began to feel alienated his telephone number has decreased, dating less. Sometimes, I called in the past, he always perfunctory. His reason is that the approach of graduation to find work. He said, I have this letter, he lies in wait and wait.

After graduating from college, he successfully passed the civil service. Know, I am pleased that he invited a large group of his friends to celebrate. Unexpectedly, the end of the meeting, he sent me on the way home, to me a break. He said that these days a lot like a lot, he can not accept the fact that I am not a virgin, now that he is only feeling I did not love, he would not like a dirty girl to marry. Yes, I am not a virgin, this is my fault. I do not have the women of the most valuable things he left. However, "If you can not accept, why not earlier? Now I have stuck to, and how you want me to do?" I'm desperate, and that day all fall down, despite his self-esteem in order not to leave me. I said that I do not want him to marry me, do not sub, not the future, as long as he did not leave me. I cried a very tough battle, he stubbornly refused to let go seize. Helpless about it, he promised not to break.

The next day, however, he did not answer the phone, playing vanished. A few days later, I blocked him in the home. I asked him to give me an explanation, Wu Henhen He looked at me: "I need to explain to you what? In my eyes, you are a loose woman! Others do not, what factor to me!" More cruel words like General knife cutting my heart. That night, I swallowed a whole bottle of sleeping pills. I really want to die, he lost, I have nothing, do not know how to live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive: