logo-82900

0
Logo shoes:logo-82900

Logo-shoes item: A logo shoe shown upper which style is logo-82900 was very popular on network. The logo designed on style logo-82900 is what you want? With the logo coming and design feature idea, do you have any farther custom ideas on style logo-82900. Comment boldly below and with a your good idea on style logo-82900 design we can manufacture more appropriate to you. Order can contact by logohoo@hotmail.com.

A Comfortable Heel For Day - I bought these because I wanted a black shoe with a moderate heel that I could wear with suits and skirts and jeans. These worked perfectly - they're not too dressy and are comfortable. The toe box is roomy - the heel is a great height - the sole is non-skid - the sides don't rub on my ankle and there's padding around the heel and inside. I didn't like the laces (thick, waxed leather), so I switched them out with a pair of thin, black fabric dress laces and they worked perfectly. If you have a thing for 1930s - 1940s fashion, these approximate the "every-day" shoe that was popular during that time pretty well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive: