shoes-82873

0
Logo shoes:shoes-82873

Logo-shoes item: A logo shoe shown upper which style is shoes-82873 was very popular on network. The logo designed on style shoes-82873 is what you want? With the logo coming and design feature idea, do you have any farther custom ideas on style shoes-82873. Comment boldly below and with a your good idea on style shoes-82873 design we can manufacture more appropriate to you. Order can contact by logohoo@hotmail.com.

A friend recommended the brand. I stand all day at work. These are mostly comfortable for that, but I think I prefer Earth for overall comfort. These feel rigid to me and I had to return for a 1/2 size up, for room in toe area, and now the heel area is a tiny bit too roomy, but okay overall. They actually look pretty cool, I think, and give a lift, adding a bit of height, and you definitely feel them by the end of the day in the leg muscles. I'm not sorry I splurged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive: