logo-82648

0

A tough boot that takes some time to love! I got these as a present in mid-2006, and at first I was NOT happy with them. I had a pair of prematurely worn Merrell hiking boots that these boots were replacing. At first, they were nowhere near as comfortable or light as the Merrells. But, after about 4 months of use and putting an insole in them, I LOVE these things! I regularly walk 3 miles one way to my work in them, and they can't be beat for ruggedness or comfort over that distance! Would I buy again? In a heartbeat! I didn't think anything would beat my Merrells. But these did the trick!

Logo shoes:logo-82648

Logo-shoes item: A logo shoe shown upper which style is logo-82648 was very popular on network. The logo designed on style logo-82648 is what you want? With the logo coming and design feature idea, do you have any farther custom ideas on style logo-82648. Comment boldly below and with a your good idea on style logo-82648 design we can manufacture more appropriate to you. Order can contact by logohoo@hotmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive: