logo-82686

0

All White Comfort Shoes - I really need a size 10 1/2, but most manufacturers seem to think that after you get to size 10, you should only need full sizes. I have been so pleased with the New Balance shoes I have had in the past, not only because they are great for comfort, but because they make them in 10 1/2. I need all white comfort shoes to wear for several hours at a time a couple of days a week. For several years all I could find were in size 10 and at the end of the day my toes were always sore. And size 11's are almost always too long to wear without sliding up and down. I was so excited to find that New Balance made a great comfort shoe in "all white" - not so sporty looking as the other New Balance shoes I have worn. And, it has some feminine embroidery that looks nice with my dress. These shoes fit perfectly, give me nice support, and my toes really like that little bit of extra room on the end. Thanks Logohoo and thanks New Balance!

Logo shoes:logo-82686

Logo-shoes item: A logo shoe shown upper which style is logo-82686 was very popular on network. The logo designed on style logo-82686 is what you want? With the logo coming and design feature idea, do you have any farther custom ideas on style logo-82686. Comment boldly below and with a your good idea on style logo-82686 design we can manufacture more appropriate to you. Order can contact by logohoo@hotmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive: