logo-82185

0

At Last!!!!! At last a shoe I have always been waiting for...I could not use those skimpy slides that did not hold on to my foot...everywhere I shopped (expect Logohoo) that was the style of shoe I could only find. This shoe is sooo elegant and sporty and sophisticated that I just fell in love with. I want it in brown too but am waiting for my size to arrive! I can walk for miles and still have my shoes on...love them...adore them...just the right width...it doesn't have too much arch support but enough to be comfortable to wear all day...beautiful leather...buckles work for adjusting in width if needed...nice heel (not flat not high) highly recommended...I am a 9 1/2 and went ahead and ordered the 9. Perfect fit!!!!

Logo shoes:logo-82185

Logo-shoes item: A logo shoe shown upper which style is logo-82185 was very popular on network. The logo designed on style logo-82185 is what you want? With the logo coming and design feature idea, do you have any farther custom ideas on style logo-82185. Comment boldly below and with a your good idea on style logo-82185 design we can manufacture more appropriate to you. Order can contact by logohoo@hotmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive: