logo-81913

0

Beautiful, gorgeous shoes!! As much as I loved how these shoes looked online, I was still surprised by how gorgeous they are in person. I am tempted to go stand in my closet and admire them, either on the shelf or on my feet! I found that I needed to order a half size bigger than my normal size, because my normal size was too tight. These also feel a little narrow to me - I was tempted to size up AND go from M to W, but Logohoo didn't have any wide available in the size I needed. As it turned out, the half size bigger fits fine. These fit snug, but not in an uncomfortable way. Just in the way that I can't easily put them on by just stepping into them - I have to use my hands to put them on. These are a higher heel than I'm used to (I'm 5' 10'', so I am generally content in a lower heel), but they still weren't uncomfortable, even on the first day. I love them, and I love Logohoo for making the process so easy!!

Logo shoes:logo-81913

Logo-shoes item: A logo shoe shown upper which style is logo-81913 was very popular on network. The logo designed on style logo-81913 is what you want? With the logo coming and design feature idea, do you have any farther custom ideas on style logo-81913. Comment boldly below and with a your good idea on style logo-81913 design we can manufacture more appropriate to you. Order can contact by logohoo@hotmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive: