logo-82152

0

Based solely on other reviews, I bought this shoe over a more expensive, similar shoe by another brand. Specifically, I chose the Propet because reviewers for the most part touted its great arch support. I also have a very wide foot and it was one of the few slip-ons that came in wide and extra-wide. I ordered a 7 extra wide (even though I usually wear only wide) because of one reviewer's complaint about not being able to slip one's foot easily into the shoe. Although I find it overall comfortable after about four hours of being on my feet, I disagree about the arch support. For my feet there is absolutely no arch support. I also wish I had ordered just regular wide as they are a little loose on me. That, however, is corrected with thicker socks. All in all, I would say this shoe is true to size and width, but with little or no arch support. I also disagree with reviewers who felt that it was ugly. I bought the blue color (which looks more grey than blue) and think it's a handsomely funky shoe that looks great with jeans and chinos.

Logo shoes:logo-82152

Logo-shoes item: A logo shoe shown upper which style is logo-82152 was very popular on network. The logo designed on style logo-82152 is what you want? With the logo coming and design feature idea, do you have any farther custom ideas on style logo-82152. Comment boldly below and with a your good idea on style logo-82152 design we can manufacture more appropriate to you. Order can contact by logohoo@hotmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive: