shoes-81699

0

Birkenstock Palermo - A great Birkenstock sandal that appears a bit more on the dressy side for skirts and dress slacks! I wear Birks all the time, so I am use to the feel of the footbed. I was in a hurry the other morning, put these on right out of the box and wore them all day with no discomfort and no break in time required. Part of that may be due to the fact they are made of soft suede and not leather. I'm a math teacher, so was on my feet most of the day, too. I usually wear Bostons or Arizonas. With the higher strap across the top of the foot, the fit is similar to the Arizona, but not as chunky or informal looking. They stayed firmly on my feet. I ordered them in the same size that I take in Arizona, and they fit fine. I am having some problems with my feet at the moment, (plantar fasciitis on one foot and a torn tendon on the other) and Birks are the only shoe I am able to wear right now with relatively no pain. I would highly recommend the Palermo to any Birkenstock lover. I hope this style is continued and is offered in other colors. I have already bought them in every color available. Thanks, Logohoo, for the great service. My shoes arrived the day after I ordered them. I ordered a different color of this style from another company, and it took almost two weeks for them to arrive! I appreciate your prompt service!

Logo shoes:shoes-81699

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive: