shoes-82000

0

Beautiful shoe - I bought this in black-multi. It was very comfortable trying it on around the house, but later that evening when I went out, both big toes had blisters. Also, my heel kept slipping out (will put some stick-on fabric to the back to get a better heel fit). Ended up having blisters on my inside heel also (there is stitching on the inside heel area that is not smooth along the seam, and pokes out and will rub). Hopefully, once I keep my heel from slipping out, this won't be a problem. Other than the blisters, was a very comfortable shoe, nicely padded. And it's beautiful, will go with everything.

Logo shoes:shoes-82000

Logo-shoes item: A logo shoe shown upper which style is shoes-82000 was very popular on network. The logo designed on style shoes-82000 is what you want? With the logo coming and design feature idea, do you have any farther custom ideas on style shoes-82000. Comment boldly below and with a your good idea on style shoes-82000 design we can manufacture more appropriate to you. Order can contact by logohoo@hotmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive: