shoes-81502

0

Cherry-licious! These are yummy shoes! I kinda wish the heel was 3.5 and a bit leaner, but I still love them. I took the advice of the first reviewer and unfortunately I ended up returning them and going a 1/2 size smaller because they were too big on me. I should have went with my gut feeling since I own some Daniblack shoes and just went with my regular size... but sometimes that doesn't work either. The rubber sole makes them extra grippy when walking and comfortable. Definitely an attention getting fabulous animal print. I'd love to see more shoes in this print! The white is really white, not that dirty beige white that they try to call white if you know what I mean. They're great! Absolutely did the new shoe dance with these!!!

Logo shoes:shoes-81502

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive: