shoes-81453

0

Comfortable, practical shoes - sci-fi delivery - I wanted a pair of shoes that would look adequately professional, would be comfortable for racing through an airport, and easy to get on and off at the security check, and this meets that need well. Plus, they are very lightweight, so are also good for packing if you are going to have them in your suitcase at some point during the trip. I like the fact that they have a high front since I'm short and I look better in slacks when there isn't a gap between my shoe and the pants. I found them extremely comfortable, so I guess I don't miss the arch support others have cited. Also, normally I wear a 5 1/2 when I probably really need a 5 W, but they almost never offer wide in any size under 6, but these 5s actually came in W and WW, which makes them particularly comfortable for me. The freaky part was that I ordered them after 9p.m. at night and when I went to the door in the morning, they were outside, even though I didn't order special shipping. I felt like there was a shoe factory in my basement - it was wonderful, but very bizarre. Logohoo is pretty amazing.

Logo shoes:shoes-81453

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive: