logo-81097

0

Cute shoes, great for narrow feet - This shoe is perfect for my narrow feet. The length feels true to size, and they stay on my feet without slipping at the heel. I have worn them without socks for three days in a row, and I haven't had any trouble with the elastic straps like some other reviewers. After several hours of wear, it does leave a mark on the top of my foot, but it is not painful. Perhaps this is because my foot is narrow and I have a lower arch. I do wish there was more arch support - my feet want to lean to the inside when I wear these. I could probably fix that with a simple arch insert, but it hasn't caused me pain, so I haven't bothered. Overall, I really like these shoes. Cute, comfortable, and practical.

Logo shoes:logo-81097

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive: