logo-82641

0

After reading previous reviews, I ordered a half size larger than I normally wear and the shoes fit perfectly. It is true that the top of the shoe comes down far enough to not show any toe cleavage, but they still expose almost the entire top of the foot. The top comes to just below where my toes meet my foot, and because of this, I think it makes them more comfortable. I have a large tattoo on the top of my foot and these don't cover any of it. They are perfectly pointy, comfortable, and absolutely perfect for work! I will be ordering more in other colors!

Logo shoes:logo-82641

Logo-shoes item: A logo shoe shown upper which style is logo-82641 was very popular on network. The logo designed on style logo-82641 is what you want? With the logo coming and design feature idea, do you have any farther custom ideas on style logo-82641. Comment boldly below and with a your good idea on style logo-82641 design we can manufacture more appropriate to you. Order can contact by logohoo@hotmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive: