logo-82706

0

After reading all the reviews for this shoe, especially ones that mention having wide feet, I purchased a pair of 7.5 EE in black. Typically, when I go to shoe stores, I make do with an 8 medium/B hoping the extra length with help with the width of my feet, and then go through the excruciating process of breaking them in, if I ever do. Some reviewers mentioned getting the EE even if you think your feet aren't that wide, so I went for it. The shoes came today, my fat little feet slid right in as if I'd worn them for weeks already. They are refreshingly comfortable AND my feet look completely normal and not frightening at all. In fact, if I may say so, they look pretty cute. My feet are widest in the middle with a moderate arch and shorter toes. These shoes do not cut my feet off at all in the middle part and are very roomy. Toe part does not feel smushed at all either. They are a teeny bit longer than I was expecting, but with second opinion, I still feel they are a good fit. Frankly, I think I'm just not used to having shoes fit with some breathing room to spare. I will certainly update if the shoes feel any different as I start to wear them. Also, I agree that they make a sort of clog sound on hard surfaces, though I don't think it's particularly loud. Very cute, casual shoe that's not too high.

Logo shoes:logo-82706

Logo-shoes item: A logo shoe shown upper which style is logo-82706 was very popular on network. The logo designed on style logo-82706 is what you want? With the logo coming and design feature idea, do you have any farther custom ideas on style logo-82706. Comment boldly below and with a your good idea on style logo-82706 design we can manufacture more appropriate to you. Order can contact by logohoo@hotmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive: