shoes-82733

0

Adorable Not For Distance Walking - Well, these fit beautifully, yet I wore them the first day of school and got a few blisters, which landed me in flip flops the rest of the week. I chose to wear them again the 2nd week of school and ended up at the nurse's office within 2 hours, putting a total of 10 band-aids on my feet. That day, walking became a somewhat painful and embarrassing task, especially doing so without looking like I couldn't walk in heels. I would advise wearing these only to go out, and do not walk fast in them, because that is when the blisters develop fast. Overall, the compliments I received and their cuteness make up for the pain I endured.

Logo shoes:shoes-82733

Logo-shoes item: A logo shoe shown upper which style is shoes-82733 was very popular on network. The logo designed on style shoes-82733 is what you want? With the logo coming and design feature idea, do you have any farther custom ideas on style shoes-82733. Comment boldly below and with a your good idea on style shoes-82733 design we can manufacture more appropriate to you. Order can contact by logohoo@hotmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive: