logo-82237

0

As a nurse on my feet all day, I find that this shoe is true to size for my very wide and hard to fit foot with bunions. My orthotics fit well in them and have made it possible for me to work all day in perfect comfort. I have noticed an improvement in my knee and back discomfort, as well. They are very stabilizing and attractive. I am on my second pair and couldn't ask for a better shoe. Thanks Logohoo for your good service and patience with me as I sent back the ones that didn't work for me. Now all I need is a low heel dress pump.

Logo shoes:logo-82237

Logo-shoes item: A logo shoe shown upper which style is logo-82237 was very popular on network. The logo designed on style logo-82237 is what you want? With the logo coming and design feature idea, do you have any farther custom ideas on style logo-82237. Comment boldly below and with a your good idea on style logo-82237 design we can manufacture more appropriate to you. Order can contact by logohoo@hotmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive: