logo-82322

0

As close as I could get! I have a small narrow foot (sz 5) with a skinny calf (barely 12" at the widest point). I have a heck of a time finding shoes. I searched high and low and found the Fitzwell Moira boot and I have to say, it is almost a perfect fit! If it came in a 4.5 then I'd say it was perfect. There is a tiny bit of room at the calf area but I expected that and my husband says you can't notice it. The only quirky thing I found is that the front of my ankle rubs on the boot, but that may just be because I got a 5 and my ankle/foot/calves are so small. Other than that these are perfect. I love Logohoo too - I called and had my exchanged boots within 48 hours! The options for my feet are endless too. I don't think I will shop anywhere else ever again!

Logo shoes:logo-82322

Logo-shoes item: A logo shoe shown upper which style is logo-82322 was very popular on network. The logo designed on style logo-82322 is what you want? With the logo coming and design feature idea, do you have any farther custom ideas on style logo-82322. Comment boldly below and with a your good idea on style logo-82322 design we can manufacture more appropriate to you. Order can contact by logohoo@hotmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive: